Bespoke Wedding Ceremonies
Couples preferring a small intimate ceremony or elopement who wish to pledge their love before their witnesses or a small gathering of family and friends.
Your ceremony will be personally styled to suit you as a couple, making your day one
We can meet at a location of your choice or my own back yard "a beautiful location with views of the Glass House Mountains" and perform your
"Sensationally Sweet Ceremony"
- Elopements from $350 Mon-Frid
- (Couple & witnesses)
Romancing The Rose
For those couples who are planning a more elaborate ceremony, I have the versatility to perform your "Romancing the Rose" ceremony your way.
All couples have individual ideas of how they want their ceremony to flow. You may wish to include your personalised "couples story".
I will liaise with you and draft your ceremony to perfection. Telling your love story in a fun or romantic way.
You may like to consider a special ritual or keepsake that resonates with you both as a couple or family. I have many options available.
Lets capture the attention of your guests from start to finish.
As your celebrant I am devoted to delivering your ceremony in a professional manner whilst creating a warm, relaxed atmosphere.
From our first meeting or phone call I would like you to think of me as a friend.
Rose Quartz Ceremony
This ceremony includes all details outlined in the "Romancing The Rose" ceremony with the option of my stunning 1966 Chrysler Newport for photo opportunities.
See more photos in my gallery.
Please contact me for further details regarding this addition to your ceremony.
All Packages Include:
- Assistance in preparation of NOIM (notice of intention to marriage)
- Lodgement of all Legal Documentation
- Unlimited emails, texts and calls
- Personal meetings
- Personalised ceremony that reflects you as a couple
- A keepsake copy of your ceremony
- Modern PA system with cordless microphone
- Information pack with readings, poems & ritual suggestions
- Arrival at your location 45 mins - 1 hour prior to ceremony
- Professionally prepared Certificate of Marriage
- Application to BDM for "legal" Marriage Certificate (couple pay BDM direct)
- Vow help cards on day
- Public liability and professional indemnity insurance
- My utmost devotion to you as a couple to make your ceremony a day to remember
Contact me for availability & pricing
0419 622 402
Deposit and Refund Policy
- A deposit of $100 is required to "lock in the date" payable within 2 weeks of booking
- (non-refundable after receipt of the NOIM)
- Balance is required one month prior to ceremony date (refundable or transferrable) depending on individual circumstance.
- In the event of a cancellation, a refund of the balance will be issued if notice is given within 7 days of ceremony.
- The Celebrant will provide the decorative Marriage Certificate on the day of the ceremony but the couple should be aware that to open bank accounts or obtain passports in the newly married name, an official marriage certificate from Births Deaths and Marriages in the state in which you were married needs to be obtained.
- The cost of this official certificate differs from state to state and is an extra cost to the bride and groom, payable direct to BDM. The Celebrant can apply for the Original certificate when she registers the marriage with BDM if you wish.
- The bride and groom can apply for this form later themselves, however three forms of identification are required as well as getting the form witnessed by a Justice of the Peace.